Day of Caring Team Sign Up
2024 INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
Complete the Team Sign-up form below
- Create Teams of 4-6 people
- Appoint a Team Captain
- Minors will need an adult Team Captain and team member age is required if under 18 years of age
- Be specific about the number of volunteers on your list, if more than 20 team members? - please complete an additional registration form using the same team name and leader information
- Sign-up more than one team if possible
- Deadline is April 14, 2024
Your United Way Site Coordinator will be available to visit the project site with each Team Leader. For this to be able to happen we MUST have your Team Sign-up form by the Deadline for April 14, 2024. The Site Leader will contact you to assess the work to be done on the Day of Caring.
All repair materials will be provided by United Way; however, hand tools necessary for the project are to be brought by the volunteers. Bartlett's ask all team leaders to order materials before the Saturday of Day of Caring so your order can be filled and waiting.
Team Leaders need to inform participants regarding:
- Transportation plus complimentary breakfast and lunch arrangements at McDade Park Lion's Pavilion
- Hand tools needed
- Appropriate attire, shoes, sunscreen, etc.
- A team member's age is only required if they are under 18
- Larger groups may need to be split up among smaller projects
Plan to lead your team on May 4, 2024. At your project, coordinate their involvement -- be a cheerleader, etc.
A United Way Site Coordinators will be assigned to assist with organizing efforts on project day.
All volunteers must sign Volunteer Liability Waiver & Photo Release Form. Waivers for participants under 18 must be signed by their own parent of legal guardian. To guarantee T-shirts in your size, waiver forms must be submitted by April 11, 2024.
Day of Caring T-shirts will be provided for all volunteers at time of check-in. Adult T-Shirt Size available S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL
**All donations to help provide materials for the projects are appreciated. To make a donation, please click here.**